- Cryobiology in human reproduction.;Moderators : L. Levkov (Moscow) T. Kodyleva (Moscow) R. Shafei (Moscow) ;Topics: • Vitrification: efficacy, controversies • Why embryo and oocyte don’t survive after cryopreservation? • Cryoconservation of single sperm • Management of vitrified donor’s oocyte bank • Future of cryobiology
- Male reproductive health ;Moderators : I. Korneev (St-Petersburg) I.Vinogradov (Moscow) G. Dohle (Netherlands) A.Perheentupa (Finland);Topics: • Idiopathic male infertility • Obstructive azoospermia: surgical techniques • Prostatitis and infertility • Varicocele and sterility • MicroTESE in non-obstractive azoospermia • Sperm assessment for ART • PGD in male infertility •Oncological risks
- Infertility treatment except IVF .;Moderators: M. Anshina (Moscow) K. Boyarsky (St-Petersburg) L. Gavrilova-Jordan (USA) ;Topics: • Algorithm of infertility diagnosis • Anovulatory infertility • Laparoscopy in infertility treatment: indications, technics, results • Ovarian stimulation • ВIntrauterine insemination: technics, results • Unexplained infertility
- Ovarian pathology: reproductologist’s, surgeon’s and oncologist’s points of view.;Moderators: A. Popov (Moscow) K. Krasnopolskaya (Moscow) A. Shevchuk (Moscow) T. Nazarenko (Moscow);Topics: • Borderline and malignant ovarian tumors: fertility preservation • Ovarian endometriosis. Recurrent endometrioma • PCOS: indications for surgical treatment • Ovarian reserve after laparoscopic treatment of ovarian pathology
- Psychological aspects of infertility treatment.;Moderators: G. Filippova (Moscow) E. Pechnikova (Moscow) M. Chizhova (Moscow);Topics: • How to prepare your patient to IVF • Interaction between doctor and patient after • IVF failure • Training for physicians
September, 6, 14.00-18.00
-IVF in patients with viral infections .; Moderators : L. Levkov (Moscow) N. Makarova (Moscow) R. Shafei (Moscow) ;Topics: • Viral contamination of sperm • HBV, HCV and HIV-infection in ART practice • IVF protocols in patients with viral infections • Use of closed systems for vitrification • Эффективность программ ВРТ у пациентов с ВИЧ-инфекцией
-Ultrasound in reproductive medicine.;Moderators : E. Nekrasova (St-Petersburg) E. Isakova (St-Petersburg) K. Tokhunz (Armenia);Topics: • Ultrasound examination of ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes • Ultrasound in ART treatment • Early diagnosis of ectopic, heterotopic and normal pregnancy • Missed abortion. Multifetal pregnancy
-Early fetal loss. (in cooperation with FIGO).;Moderators : E. Mocanu (Ireland) N. Mishieva(Moscow) D. Feldberg (Israel);Topics: • Parental chromosomal aberrations and EFL • Thrombophilia and EFL • Uterine factors in EFL • Multiple pregnancies and EFL • Novel technologies for embryo selection in ART for prevention of EFL • Immunological factors in EFL
-Preconceptional, preimplantation and prenatal testing.;Moderators: T. Buchholz (Germany) J.L. Simpson (USA) ;Topics: • Preconception testing. Preimplantation genetic diagnosis • RPL - approach by PGS • Karyomaping for PGD • Mitochondrial attributes in ART • Non invasive prenatal diagnosis • Maternal and child outcome following ART
-Psychology and ethics in ART.;Moderators: G. Filippova (Moscow) E. Pechnikova (Moscow) ;Topics: • Psychological features of ART patients • Preparation to pregnancy • Симптомы соматических нарушений у женщин в протоколах ВРТ как маркер неготовности к родительству • Коррекция тревожности у пациенток с бесплодием • Psychological aspects of oocyte and sperm donation
Registration;Cost of participation
Early Bird registration fees till June 05th ;90 Euro
Advance registration fees from June 05 through 15th of August;120 Euro
Full registration fees after 15th of August;150 Euro
The registration fee for the Precongress Courses includes admission to one specific Precongress Course as selected.
The registration fee for a seminar participant includes:
Attending the paid seminar
Participant's folder (program, notebook, pen, printed materials, if available)
Access to the seminar record after the end of the event on the RAHR website
After signing the payment agreement the participation is paid via bank transfer using the invoice.
The seminar may be paid at the site and the payment is accepted as a charitable contribution with the issuance of a receipt, WITHOUT a cash receipt.